Contests/Sweepstakes Official Rules Template
Brought to you by Pictorious c/o App Stallion Inc.
DISCLAIMER: This is a set of standard sweepstakes/contests rules that will help you quickly enter Contests. HOWEVER, most states and countries have variations in their laws and regulations regarding sweepstakes/contests. We assume no responsibility for whether you are in compliance with the law. You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure you are complying with the rules and regulations of your locality.
APPLE OR GOOGLE IN NO WAY ARE THE SPONSORS FOR ANY SWEEPSTAKES/CONTEST IN THE APP
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Contests or sweepstakes/contests are open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes/contests page and who are 17 years or older as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes/contests is only open to legal residents of United States of America and Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of App Stallion Inc. their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes/contests. The Sweepstakes/contests is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of App Stallion Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes/contest are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
By participating in the contest, you are relinquishing your copyright for the photo or video.
3. Sweepstakes/contests Period: Entries will be ellgible only if they are made before the end date mentioned on the Contest poster in-app.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes/contests must be entered by submitting users own Photo/Video and cannot submit someone else’s photo/video in app. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes/contests requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of App Stallion Inc. You may enter only once per contest and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of App Stallion Inc.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive the prize/giveaway mentioned on the contest poster in app. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for App Stallion Inc. to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Prizes for a contest will be issued only if that specific contest has more than 20 entries and any Social Media Influencers that are promoting the contest will not be compensated.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes/contests will be selected by App Stallion Inc. itself. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes/contests with within five (5) days following the winner selection. App Stallion Inc. shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes/contests is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES/CONTESTS AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that App Stallion Inc., anyone acting on behalf of App Stallion Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes/contests, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: App Stallion Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes/contests should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes/contests. In such case, App Stallion Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by App Stallion Inc..
App Stallion Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes/contests or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
App Stallion Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes/contests, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes/contests rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes/contests may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, App Stallion Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes/contests you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from App Stallion Inc.. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless App Stallion Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes/contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES/CONTEST ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND CANADA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes/contests, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes/contests, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Delaware having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes/contests), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sole Sponsor of the Sweepstakes/contests is App Stallion Inc.